Michael has been a key enabler to organise our DEI journey. His experience and expertise combined with a very clear way of expressing his thoughts and recommendations have been highly valuable to define our DEI strategy and action plans as well as to prepare for senior management meetings. His investment in getting to know our organization and our HR processes allowed him to leverage the existing processes as ground foundations for further actions and define additional tailormade DEI initiatives. His interactions with senior management, through interviews, individual coaching or management trainings, were very relevant and impactful. It has been a pleasure working alongside with Michael over several months on diversity, equity and inclusion topics.
European Diversity is different. And that is good for you
With a unique mixture of characteristic features, our name brand says it all. European Diversity. After 20 years we have sharpened our profile with a holistic purpose: ENGINEERING D&I. This ensures we keep innovating D&I also for your benefit.
Like no other provider, we combine internationality with intelligence and innovative critical thinking.
- As European pioneers, we have been shaping D&I in a think tank style for 20+ years. Innovation, critical thinking and a natural focus on individual customer needs form our conceptual backbone.
- Our D&I models and content are based on our own studies and international research. This ensures the effectiveness and success of our work, e.g. in the areas of ‘Value creation with D&I’, ‘Unconscious Biases’, ‘Gender’ or ‘D&I implementation strategies’.
- Due to our European identity we often work on a supranational level and bring contextualised perspectives and experiences to global, national or local projects. Until 2018 we were active in 20 countries on 4 continents.
Engineering D&I ensures our customers’ success through progress and added value
- Our specific competence mix offers our clients access to well-founded methods and models, cross-industry and cross-cultural experience and challenging thinking.
- Engineering D&I means for us – and our customers – to achieve tangible progress and measurable value-add through a holistically detailed approach.
- Our success is reflected in our continuous presence in the media, expert circles and above all in the outstanding, personal feedback of our clients.
A history with a future: The continuous further development of our topics – and ourselves
Just as we stand for effective changes through D&I, we have consistently questioned and further developed ourselves and our approaches.
- Initially, we devoted ourselves to providing basic information on the topic of diversity and the possibilities associated with it – Diversity equalled a variety of topics
- We joined forces across Europe with stakeholders, academics, politicians, the media and supported ground-breaking initiatives – Diversity offered a platform for synergies
- Later, we contributed to the expansion of D&I, its integration into corporate communication, marketing & sales and management models – Diversity served as a framework for improvement
- Finally, we promoted innovative approaches to implementation (e-learning, D&I in production, cultural change & leadership) – D&I became a catalyst for paradigm shifts.
- Today we focus on fact-based D&I (challenging echo chambers, filter bubbles and populism) and on holistically detailed implementation that ensures progress and add value:
Make use of our unique profile to propel the impact of your work: progress, value-add and recognised success.
BY THE WAY: THERE IS A SMALL AND SPECIAL STORY TO OUR NEW LOGO
It was a surprising opportunity for European Diversity: Just a few days after they presented a D&I vision for Europe in Budapest, the team publicly displayed the new logo for the first time in order to send a European message to Turkish president Erdogan.