Global Compendium of Compelling D&I Profitability Studies.
Less than one third of the studies talking about D&I benefits actually provide robust evidence. This is the result of the latest update of the International Business Case Report. The unique compendium, IBCR, summarises – since 2007 – validated studies about the value that well-managed Diversity & Inclusion adds.
From the beginning, the IBCR research design aimed at separating empirical insight from, e.g., surveys that capture opinions or simplistic data correlation. In order to achieve this, each incoming study was checked for validity, reliability and other criteria including the absence of statistical bias. As a result, only a minority of robust studies have been included in each update of IBCR.
Truly comprehensive coverage of topics, areas and world regions
The report grew in a healthy way from 70 studies in 2007 to over 250 in the current edition. The totality of intelligence today covers
- All major categories of internal and external business benefits: Individual productivity, team effectiveness, market success, financial performance and overall organisational effectiveness, resilience and competitiveness
- 6+2 core dimensions of diversity: age, ethnicity/origin, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation as well as internationality and work/life-balance
Did you know that Diversity can reduce securities frauds and help in sudden crises? Or how diversity in emotional intelligence can help sourcing teams?
- 30+ different geographies including, countries or country clusters
- More than 30 years of research (1986 – 2018)
In addition to impressive quantity, IBCR provides quality insight into the value-creation of D&I. For researchers have, over the years, applied a variety of perspectives and methodologies (including more longitudinal studies), and tested new theories (including critical mass, information decision making and similar-attraction theories).
Robust evidence to convince your stakeholders about D&I
The International Business Case Report (IBCR) is an indispensable desktop reference tool that helps you convincing your internal stakeholders of the need for, benefits and success factors of D&I. Each of the 255 selected studies is summarised on one page including relevant facts and references, abstract and a one sentence summary finding.
Order your internal copy of IBCR and benefit from this unique collection of validated insight.
- 323 pages in PDF-format
- 780 Euro (EuroZone countries) or 970 CHF (all other countries)
- Upgrades from all previous IBCR editions are available (please inquire)
- Credit card payments can be made through your PayPal account (handling fee applies)
- VAT will be added if applicable, pre-payment required
- Copyright: the report may only be used inside the purchasing organisation, quotes and citations are allowed if they strictly comply with international copyright legislation. To protect our intellectual property, we cannot sell the report to membership organisations or libraries.
Order your copy by email: email@example.com