European Diversity is different. And that is good for you
With a unique mixture of characteristic features, our name becomes our program. European Diversity. After 20 years we have sharpened our profile with a striking addition: ENGINEERING D&I. And that keeps everything different and good for you.
Like no other provider, we combine internationality with research-base and pioneering functions
- As European pioneers, we have been shaping the topic of D&I in the style of a think tank for 20 years. Innovation, critical thinking and a natural focus on individual customer needs form our intellectual guideline. Our D&I models and content are based on our own studies and international research. This ensures the effectiveness and success of our work, e.g. in the areas of “Value creation with D&I”, “Unconscious Biases”, “Gender” or “D&I implementation strategies”.
- Our D&I models and content are based on our own studies and international research. This ensures the effectiveness and success of our work, e.g. in the areas of “Value creation with D&I”, “Unconscious Biases”, “Gender” or “D&I implementation strategies”.
- Through our European identity we often work supranational and bring contextualized perspectives and experiences to global, national or local projects. Until 2018 we were active in 20 countries on 4 continents.
Engineering D&I ensures our customers’ success through progress and added value
- Our specific competence mix offers our clients access to well-founded methods and models, cross-industry and cross-cultural experience and challenging thinking.
- Engineering D&I means for us – and our customers – to achieve noticeable progress and measurable added values through a detailed holistic approach.
- Our success is reflected in our continuous presence in the media, expert circles and above all in the outstanding, personal feedback of our customers.
A history with a future: The continuous further development of our topics – and ourselves
Just as we stand for effective changes in D&I, we have consistently questioned and further developed ourselves and our approaches.
- Initially, we devoted ourselves to providing basic information on the topic of diversity and the possibilities associated with it – Diversity offered a variety of topics
- We joined forces across Europe with stakeholders, academics, politicians, the media and supported the first practical initiatives in business – Diversity offered a platform for synergies.
- Later, we contributed to the expansion of the diversity approach, which was integrated into corporate communications, marketing & sales and management issues – Diversity provided approaches for improvements.
- Finally, we promoted innovative approaches to implementation (e-learning, D&I in production, cultural change) – diversity acted as a catalyst for paradigm shift.
- Today we focus on fact-based processing of D&I (as a counterweight against echo chambers, filter bubbles and populism) and on holistic, detailed approaches that advance your D&I strategies:
An article about the future of D&I
Make use of our unique profile to propel your progress, added values and success
BY THE WAY: THERE IS A SMALL AND SPECIAL STORY TO OUR NEW LOGO
It was a surprising opportunity for European Diversity: Just a few days after they presented a D&I vision for Europe in Budapest, the team publicly displayed the new logo for the first time in order to send a European message to Turkish president Erdogan.